10.19.2009

Labret

Or side labret or side lip, or whatever you wanna call it. I think it's more of a 'lip piercing' but I like calling it labret anyways (though it's not in the center) So I went to Adrenaline on Saturday and got it done for about $75.



It was my sixth (ninth including my closed up lobes) piercing and.. least painful one I've gotten for the actual piercing part. It didn't hurt whatsoever (funny thing is, my lobes were the most painful.) I absolutely love it and is definitely worth it.



It bugged me a bit after I got it done, couldn't chew gum, etc. But after about 3 hours I got completely used to it. It's still a bit weird because you use the mouth a lot and it's currently pretty swollen in the inside. But it should get better within a week. The aftercare's been pretty easy, washing it with baby soap on the outside and rinsing my mouth at least 5 times a day with solution (salt water) ... it's in good condition (: !!

Gonna wrap this up with a random picture (: Lol, before I got my piercing done so no metal there ;P



1 [comments]:

Animal_Freak said...

omg that is so cool im thinking bout getting a second one on my ear but btw you look neat in it =D =D

● ― Blog Archive。