10.20.2009

School School...

We have a short week this week though, with two half days on Wednesday and Thursday and no school Friday. WOOT. Easy peasy. I don't have much to update with though so... here comes mobile uploads.



Sarah looking gawjizz (Gorgeous) in Drawing and Painting class (: I'm done my distortion project, and will get a picture of it if I get the chance. I guess I'll start working on an upcoming project...



Alex lookin baaaallin in Media Arts. That class man... I have no idea what I'm doing in that class. I have to work on a project I forgot to do, there's this new thing I don't understand, something about the year book...



Had lunch with Jenicca today after we had English. We watched Into The Wild and now we're doing an essay on relationships within the human race. I'm actually really into it!!

Anywho, I think I'm whipping out my DSLR tomorrow so I'll get some pictures taken I can update with next!

2 [comments]:

Yeonie said...

I see an Apple product on the left, creepin' on the first picture. ;)

Okay.
And I love the girl's septum piercing. (Y)
:D

I would never get one me'self though.
Too painful.
Anywhere on the nose. :(

I is gunna get my lip done soon !...
When I leave. Lol.

SaoriJade said...

hahah YEAH i didn't know she had it actually. She usually hides it by turning the ring, her mom doesn't even know it (she got it done in July I think she said?) Sneaky hey!!

But yeah, septum or nose piercings in general seem pretty painful >< And awkward to clean. AND YAY! Just on the side?

Mine's still pretty damn swollen on the inside. I'm giving chamomile ice cubes a try. And coincidentally, I can't kiss my boyfriend either cause he's sick xD Funny how that worked out. (But I also realized I can't kiss my doggy D: WAH)

Yeah okay, longass comment reply.

MUCH LOVES! xD ♥

● ― Blog Archive。