3.03.2008

Survey Funtime

+.'IT'S 1oAM AND I IS LAZEHZ SO HERE WE GO!'.+

The Last Person You...

thought about? Someone who appeared in my dream this morning
Looked at? My mom
said I love you to? Uhmm I don't know actually haha
hugged? Teh motherr
kissed? Friend on the cheek, I'm not sure who
hurt? Punched either Lee or Beau
Shared a secret with? Lee or Sabrina
watched a movie with? Sabrina maybe, my mom partially for Big Fish last night
couldn't stop thinking about? Person who appered in my dream this morning


In Your Family...

Who makes you laugh? Mom or doggies
Who makes you cry? Parents
Who is strict? No one is
Who is laid back? My dad, I guess
Who makes you think? Uhmm my dad?
Who will do anything for you? No one

Have You Ever?

been skinnydipping? When I was teeny yeah
Made a friend mad? Yes
gotten a detention? Yeep
gotten expelled? No
threw popcorn in a movie theatre? Hehe yes
been on stage? Elementary plays yeah
seen a famous person? Mmhm
been pantsed by a friend? Ahaha but I had another pants underneath muahaha
lost your voice? Yesh it suucks


You Are...

best at? Making stuff (sewing, beads, etc) (oh, and food doesn't count)
worst at?
Cooking haha

Random

profession? None, I'm a student
best friend?
Nikky, Sab, Lee, etc
Favorite movie star?
Don't really have one..Johnny depp?
idol?
Nakai Masahiro
hair color?
Currently bluish black with purple streaks at front
favorite movie?
Man on Fire
have you ever been in LOVE?
No, I doubt it
favorite color?
Grey and Navy
have you ever done a bad impersonation of Arnold Scshwartsenagger? YES
aheheh! ILL BE BAK.
best memory?
There's too muuuch!
worst memory?
Plenty
favorite band? Jet, Jem, Led Zeppelin
can you do the worm? Haha no and I'm not gonna try either
did you like this survey? Wootwoot

heart.jpg less than three image by retardohheart.jpg less than three image by retardoh

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。