3.02.2008

Un-Abandonment

Hello hello, I is back. I'm back to my good old nothing-to-do-on-the-computer days. At the moment I'm withdrawing from my current high school to switch into online courses. Except this one will be a challenge because it's gonna be in Japanese insted of English =O wicked deal. Might be terrible since what we do here in grade 9 is the exact same thing we learned in grade 3 in Japan...

Anywho chinese foodz. I didn't know they were so 'unsafe' with their food safety and whatnot. I just figured this out and ick! Not pleasant! I didn't like chinese food to start with but I'm staying away from it! And no I'm not saying Chinese people are out to get everyone or they're trying to kill us or whatever. I mean yeah I'll never know but it's just their FOOD for gods sake.

Todaywise, I went to have sushi with a budd-ay but all stores were closed in this shitty little town (which is more of a villedge REALLY) on Sundays so we had to go to a grocery store and get one of those shitty expensive packed sushis =[ oh well I was really hungry I swear I could've eaten like, a crow. Then we went to my friends house and kinda slacked there for a long while. Playing nintendo 64, yes kickin it old school, blowing bubbles...in her room which made her floor soggy and gross. Played ddr and guitar and drums. I must say I looove the sound of her drums =D It makes me bum wiggle to the beat ahah! Oh and I dyed my green streak in my hair purple..pink thing haha. wicked deal. not really sure how it looks cause it hasn't really hit me yet that I dyed my green good-bye. we'll see tomorrow ehe.


OH BTW..
i really like bubbles! =D
i mean REALLY.
oh and this picture hehe

bubbles.jpg Bubbles image by jessicalussier-

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。