8.02.2008

Public Movie Night

There was this public movie thing going on at a park/field thing near my house today. I went with a couple of friends, and the movie was Indiana Jones so... I mean.. Indiana Jones. Seriously, I would probapl only watch that movie at home when there's nothing else on. So we kinda went elsewhere and had our little private party fun. My friend has the pictures, well most of it, and mine were pretty terrible. Oh which happened to be the last picture taken before it broke. I think I sat on it or something. The focus adjustment is defunctioning. Nooot goood. I plan to get it repaired cause it's alot niftier than my SLR.. Will upload pictures when my friend does later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Actually, I managed to work with a few. Tadaaa... Though they are still pretty bad. More photos still coming from friend.






0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。