8.03.2008

B-ball

Went on a photoshoot trip to the highschool basketball court and, results were pretty good. Though I was not in the best mood since I was pretty devestated over my Olympus camera which I broke without knowing, and I was extremely tired and thirsty. But anywho, I managed to use my SLR with effort. Man, those are really not meant to be used for fun simple pictures while hanging out. Anywho. Super sunny day btw. Model: 'J.J' Psht haha.


Yep, that went in.


Half n half.


Fences are a must.


Kapew.


Basketball really is a simple game.


Using the force while advetising the brand.


Nike. Just do it.


So.. bright.

I love how SLR works so well with sun.


Nike. Just do it II.


Peek.


That's fun.

2 [comments]:

Adria said...

Wow, how'd u get the pic to move like that?

SaoriJade said...

Set on continuous shooting.

● ― Blog Archive。