8.14.2008

The Dark Knight


I finally got to see it. I can't say anything else but I. Freaking. LOVED. It. SO MUCH. It definatly met my expectations and more. Though I was acually expecting the story based on Joker instead of Batman but I appearently got that wrong. I wanted to see more Joker/Heath Ledger! Harvey Dent's girlfriend reminded me too much of Drew Barrymore from how she looked to how she spoke and her voice. Insane! Anywho I went with one of my best friends and took some pictures. Played air hockey. Jeez, he's good. Aaand ate dinner. It was fun!


Name's Lee.


I actually didn't know he had blue eyes till this moment.


Turned out cool. I just blurred a tree and edited. Looks like a painting!


Chillin like a villain.


My eyes are pitch brown/black compared aah.


More of me going "WOAH YOUR EYES ARE BLUE!".


Silly fun.


Pinky up, Govn'r.


Struggling with his buttons.

He's got quite a good taste in T shirts.


Pretty much advertising "FA OUS PLAY E..."


Intentional blurr, or I made it like so.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。