6.02.2009

Cute Shtuff

So I have about 2 years and a half worth of 'Ciao' comic books that I have no idea what to do with because there's just.. so many to throw out all at once. So I decided to go through each one, see if there's anything I'd wanna keep or w/e, THEN throw it out one by one. There's a lot of info on adorable products and I decided to post a few that I liked :] Starting with the Winnie the pooh cotton candy pot!


It's probably tiny but it's freekin adorable!
And I mean.. COTTON CANDY!!


Winnie the pooh popcorn popper!


And now onto animal pens =3 So simple yet it's SO awesome.
This panda version is my favorite.


Bear version. Awee.


When you push their ear down, the pen comes out.


And now.. Hakotons. I think these are figurine type of things.
But there's a whole line of these and they sell cushions and key chains of the same characters =3
After Cubeecraft, I'm pretty attracted to these squarenesses xD


So this I didn't actually find in the books but it's pretty neat.
Luxeed LED keyboard where you can change the colors manually to make patterns.
You can check them out here: (Unfortunately it's in Korean) www.luxeed.com


Hello Kitty fan :] So cute cause it actually doesn't look like a fan.
Would be a great Summer hero..

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。