5.09.2009

Saturday Shopping/Scotts

I went to Daiso in the morning today and treated myself to some random stuff :] I made my dad buy it too bahah. Good stuff good stuff.



I got one of these kiddy eyeshadow palettes xD
This should be fun to play around with bwahahah.


I honestly love this bwahah YELOW RIBBON YAY.


Chapstick that smells REALLY good strawberry-y.
Lmfao chapstick for special occasions.


I used to wear this exact same thumbring before till I lost it a bit ago..
Thank god they're only $2 and totally re-buyable.


After I was done with all the morning stuff I went over to Scott's and watched a movie called "The Place Promised In Our Early Days [Kumo No Mukou, Yakusoku No Basho]" Here's a trailerrr.


"
『雲のむこう、約束の場所』


It was a good movie. Slightly confusing because they have all this.. war/future/high-tech stuff and whatnot. But still, it was good and the picture is REALLY pretty, as always. :] And then we watched "The voices of a distant star [Hoshi No Koe]" Which was kind of a short film and it was.. cute.. but.. LOL. Very sci fi anime-world. Kinda. Trailer.


『ほしのこえ』


It's just.. Makoto Shinkai x Gundam x Evangelion-like. LOL. Though I've never watched Eva. Though I plan to have a marathon with Scott another day xD SO YEAH we watched those films, and had dinner (NUMMY =3), and just kinda chilled on the comp afterwards. =] It was funtimes. Oh and I feel that I should write this here; I sang and played guitar in front of someone for the very first time bahah. I always had a strong fear of doing that but somehow I was able to! And IN JAPANESE too! Crazy huge step for me. I'm gonna have to thank Scotty Bahah. Well, that's about it for today!


Bottled coca-cola!!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。