3.01.2009

Photos from the Past

Through.. 2007 or 06, I think! I'm gonna post this up because it's alot easier for me to find from my blog rather than my photobucket where I have like 6500 pictures to go through. So anyways these are pretty much scattered all over the place so descriptions and everything will be under each pic =) (Sorry if I put something up that's already been posted!)


Musical! Wee!


I think I did this when I was kinda angry towards someone :P
Middle finger.. lol.


Sabrina and the pond =)


Girly! Pink lips.. Chanel.. curly hair.. XD


Down to earth vibe.


Aw bunny.


Krazy!


Fly away.


Valentines!


Waiting. Wishing?


Silly. Pajama day!


Take a stance.


OoOo ELECTRICITAY!


Me and crazy edits..


Car radio.


Christmas Nonna


Christmas bambi.


More christmas nonna =)


Purple eye (i wish)


Wet.


Choo choooo..


CRAZY edits!!


Falling


Reflections


Bermuda flamingos


Bermuda sunset


In the light.


Ze dogs =)


Bubbles!


Bubbles =D


Waiting. Wishing?


superboy!


saving the world one string at a time =)


A date in the fields


Creep


YAAAA

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。