2.28.2009

Old Sketchbook Sneak Peak

Oooh my. I had so much more motivation back then though. Ahah, obviously couldn't draw crap without looking at something (well, that's pretty much still 2/3 true NOW too lol) Anyways, brings back good memories :] They're mostly from grade 8.



Colorful (failed color in) lady.


Vampire.. she is NOT having a nosebleed OKAY.


I actually kinda like how the pen texture worked real well for hair.


Puppet


I made her into a shirt print.


Alice In Wonderland


Okay so this isn't skeatchbook
but it's my kitchen counter, and that's drawn by water. Bahah.


Mister puff ball!


Fan.


Backward


Darn, I had a pretty well colored version of this but I can't find it so
this was for a friend. Lmao. Jeffree Star..


A Road To A Happier Life


Lady


Whitch like


Yay paint! Volcom.


Yay pen.


Paaaint. Hai jack.


Into Ashes


Apple


Tattoo?


LMFAO. ANIME DOODLE... OH MY.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。