1.16.2009

Web Shopping

Been browsing online stores, woot funtime. I desperately wanna go rampage through sale stuff but unfortunately I don't have the time right now so I just browsed online stores to calm that feeling hahah. Here's some stuff that made me go oo me like.

WETSEAL-





I eat brains monster! PEACE! Zipper! Wonderwoman! Panda!! Ahhh how I wish there was a wetseal store in Canada.. I'd probaply go completely broke, and stock up on tons of Tshirts. Sometime soon I'll get a comic shirt like wonderwoman, just something else because ww is too common :P


SPLIT-



Ahah I'm pretty sure now you're starting to see what kind of things I like from all these shirts.. that's the problem with me though, the only things I like look kind of the same.


PACSUN-



I've been to pacsun in the states a couple of times and regretted I didn't have $329847398 to spare lmao. Gahh I wanna go there/wish they had stores here!! I love that jacket/I should stop with the white shirts X]


ZOO YORK-



Okay, I'm done I swear. I love Zoo York though.


SHOES-



These, I actually plan to buy sometime in the near future maybe if I stumble upon them. Yeah, Airwalks, lame right. Zellers brand-y. Well I don't like brand shoes and neither do I find them affordable so. Thank god for The Bay? Bahahah. I'm excited to find them :)

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。