1.11.2009

Vainglory

Yay for a new word learned! 8-) Well, there you have it, a warning that this entry is going to be 'All-About-Me!' like. First of todays pros and cons. I was supposed to go shopping with a friend but there were obstacles and we failed to pass them. (Including buses, paint, mothers, and time.) So in the end I had to bail. I got prettied up and took a few pictures for self entertainment though. Braid on side and pinned with decorative pin thing :)


This looks like a typical picture.


My reaction to cancellage of plans. Poooooopy.


I was gonna go to Chapters to get a calender but my dad suddenly said no even though he agreed he would about 30 mins before I asked. So my day pretty sucked plans-wise, and I was just exausted to go out anymore so. I got bored. And cut my hair.



Okay well, thinned it. Ahah that doesn't even really look like me because my nose is gone. Oh well. Don't see much changed? Well, the amount of hair that got cut was quite large.. I'm dying it purple tomorrow woot!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。