12.07.2008

Whistler

*WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE ALOT OF TEXT/READING, JUST SCROLL DOWN TO DA PICS!*

I'm back! And exausted! My trip was quite.. chill. (literally too) Whistler was kinda disappointing because no one actually went ski/board due to crappy snow/weather. NOW. DETAILS. So. We left my house around 1:30pm on Friday and we managed to get to our hotel at about 4:00pm! Then we had dinner that day with everyone at Earls, I had some karamari and half a ceser salad (I hate having this thing where I can't eat around people..) oh also figured out I really like ale beer :] lolwtf) After dinner me, Kat(15), and Matt(19) (siblings) went back to the hotel, and err.. did absolutely nothing in their room, just sat/tv. Then me and Matt went out for a walk at about 11:00pm or something to the village. Pretty lights and whatnot, we found an unopened growers just lying there so well yay for that. Then we got back past midnight, then I tried to open my door and the FIRE ALARM randomly started ringing. (And there I was, freaking out because I thought I did something bahah) Appearently someone lit the fireplace without the windows opened. So for a while everyone was standing around in the halls and when all that was over, we all went sleepy sleepy. NEXT DAY, was a true lazy day hahah. I was at Kat/Matt's room, watching tv etc. Then me and Kat went out to leave Matt alone for a while cause he was studying for exams and we went to starbucks and got us nummy drinks :] (Chai tea latte for us, mocha for matt.) After we got back we went out again to the excersize room, just because we were bored :P Theen after burning like 45 calories, got cookies from the lobby (lmfao so much for excersize.) aaand I had dinner with my dad aaand there's really not much exciting after that aha. So anywho, here's the pictures! :D Enjoy.


Passenger seat window.


Dinner. Gabby, Lisa, Brooke(?)


Haha Earl's lighting was neat.


Me+Kat


Road on the way home.


The most we saw of the mountain.. shaame.


Trees looked neat.


Dinner. Kat :]


Whistler Village


Merry Xmas

From the car on the way back home. Creepy fog creepin in..


Boarders


Village


Hilton Hotel


Birdy :)


Hotel lamp


Fancy

2 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

久しぶり~。
って毎回読んではいるんだけど(^^)
今日の記事は写真が
とっても魅力的だったから
コメントしてみたよっ(><)★

SaoriJade said...

お久しぶり♪
ありがとー☆★

あたしもぱにのブログ毎回読んでるよ!
パーマ可愛いねッw
いいなー、ロングでくるくるって憧れる≧∀≦

ってコメントしよーと思ったんだけど
何かこの間コメントの調子悪くてー↓↓
あ、でも多分すぐ直ると思うから^^

● ― Blog Archive。