12.26.2008

L'oreal

I can't decide between two hair colors I wanna try! I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it sometime in January so I guess it would be good if the color was more spring-y. I'd really like to try a purple like this though:


"Chocolate Cherry"


My hair's black/really dark brown right now so I think it would look more dark than that so it'll be a subtle purple. On the other hand, I suppose brown's a bit more spring like and I've had expirience with ash brown and was probaply the best brown I've ever tried. So I want an ash brown like this also:


"Dark Ash Brown"


I can't decide, I'm probaply going to do purple but hmm. We'll see :]

2 [comments]:

Adria said...

I really like the purple color, but the brown's kinda cute too. How was X-mas?

Anonymous said...

lol it's so hard! I might just not dye it at all :P
Christmas was good, homey family coziness. :]
Next up is new years! Woot!

● ― Blog Archive。