11.09.2008

Clothes

Wow I'm actually desperately wanting a clothing item. This is rare because I always end up just saying "Oh, I don't need it THAT much." or simply "Meh.. too expensive..". This time it IS expensive BUT I WANT IT! It's a jacket and this is it:




Adidas Street Jacket. $109.99. Ahah, the things I end up targetting on clotheswise always happens to be Adidas.. I had this episode once with these shoes I saw in a magazine, it was an Adidas Superstar shoes with white and orange adidas logo and man I fell in love with it so badly that I went to the states just to get them. Not to mention they didn't have my size (6) so I had to buy one size bigger. Yes, HAD to. Anywho, the alternatives, if I'm not able to get that I'm somehow going to get my mom to get these for me:




LANGE Wool Blend Plaid Jacket, $26.09 and OCCHA Hooded Peacoat, $48.99. I need warm clothes hahah. I'm definatly not too prepared for this winter.. yet!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。