7.12.2008

List O' Plans

Alright so I wanna start getting back in shape since it's getting to me that I've been pretty lazy and unfit. So really not sure how long this 'schedule' thing is going to last me but I'll try my best (and who knows how much motivation that is for me but still.) Alrighty. So some of the things are...

    1. Drink a cup of water every two hours. (8 glasses a day) Seems easy enough.
    2. Wake up at 7am. No later than.
    3. And after I wake up, get decent enough to get the hell out of the house.
    4. Go on walks everyday.
    5. Avoid oily foods and chocolate. Or try to avoid sweets.
    6. Get at least 8 hours of sleep or more.

Mmmkay. So yeah. Oh and school, I already do so that's not a problem except I'm getting terrible at math. Tomorrow Imma go pick up a book from the library. Tata for now.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。