6.14.2008

Rooms, Drawings, Walks

Since I couldn't do much photo taking when I didn't have internet (because I coulnd't upload and whatnot) so instead I was pretty into drawing, and still am ;p So well yees yees, i'm posting!


Disney vibe


EYE


I think that was the main street


Rappa bug zappa


me and my dog shadowz


Sequence to the red haired girl I did before? I need paint.


Robotto


Ballerina Killer


Yellow dress


questioning face?


Paper clip lashes; i saw it in a mag!


Moose maybelline blush. ahaha it was fun


borrowed tv


Wrinkle face!


my to be room closet; mess!


the sink is big so you can wash your hair without taking a whole shower =]


laundreh


showa


bambam

2 [comments]:

Aurii said...

Dude. XO Don't apologize for posting pics. I LOVE THE PICS!
LOL you and your striped shirts.
And LMAO at you riding a bike.
Seems like you're having fun. I miss you tho. =/

SaoriJade said...

ahahaha, it WAS fun X]
so naice ooout and me chillin on my granny bike..
maaan!

I misses you vereh much also =[
WE'LL MEET AGAIN SOON MY DEAR PORCUPINE!

● ― Blog Archive。