5.08.2008

Typically Gray Weathered


Yet again, goodbye sun, hello clouds. Believe it or not it hailed for a second or two last night. Pretty messed seeing it's already May. But this weathere's pretty typcal for where I live so I'm pretty much used to it, and am prepared for anything really. (okay, maybe beisdes major tornadoes or anything) I guess this calls for movie days. Though I should really get out of the house since I've been in it for quite a while.. I've got The Godfather and Amityville Horror in front of me. Surprisingly Amityville Horror apperently have no sexual content. Horro movie rated R with no sexual content?! No way! It's like, the main point of it. 'If we're gonna rate it R, why not add more rated R stuff anyways!' sort of thing. Anywho I'm rambling =P Wow realising now I've actually got 4 movies on my desk right now cause I made a dvd copy of My Life Without Me and I Am Sam for my mom (mother's day) cause she loves them so much and kept the damn videos oh so treasured. I made covers too =] I'll take pictures of that later. Till then, toodles! LOTS LOVE, SEA.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。