5.09.2008

Mother's Day Is Around The Corner!

It's a shame I can't get my mom anything big (we won't be able to bring it. Believe it or not stuff bearly fits in all of the boxes.. I didn't know we had so much..stuff!) But like I've blogged before, I made her dvd copies with self made covers and got her this massive chocolate (which a person beside me in line at the cashier told me that's huge and that i'm going to get fat. LOL.) I took pics of the covers. No, they're nothing much but oh well, making covers = funtime for sea.






My Life Without Me


I did the contents of the chapter.


I Am Sam




The backs of each =]


It was really sunny out during the morning/noon today surprisingly! Then it wasn't so great in the afternoon and the rest. It's usually the opposite actually. I was hoping I'd get pictures of these Voodoo things I made for me and my friend before they get seperated, but I wasnt feeling too woop-dee-doop-hurrah-yay. Maybe next time. I wanna do it like this one day me and her (I don't like saying 'her and I', don't correct me heha =P) got the actually Voodoo Friends keychain things and we just rolled around the grass at the park taking pictures of them. That was fun. Anywho, hope to god I'll get pictures of them and a newer picture of me and Sab. =] For now we shall stick with a picture of my dog Nonna in our balcony.



0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。