5.16.2008

Fun with make-up tutorial videos

FAHRSKCNSCZXxsdzx!! Photobucket is gahhh wtf is wrong with it!!! FAASFJASDXSD!

Today I decided I'll look decent for [some what] a little photoshoot [; and it's a really nice day. Freaking hot out! Anywho since I havn't worn make-up in a very long time (unless you concider chapstick and one or two taps of lipstick makeup.) I kind of suck at it I think so I followed tutorials by MichellePhan on Youtube. I love them, she's so pretty and her makeup tecniques are the best. She also has really good music to go along with the videos. I might actually concider downloading some =P Anywho, she has literally perfect skin! She looks pretty with or without make-up! Lucky! X]








I didn't have liquid eyeliner available so I used a blue pencil liner instead. I also didn't have white eyeliner either. Crappy. I've never even thought about the business card idea haha! PS: my favorite mascara of all time is Cover Girl Lash Exact. Since I've used that, I can't use the pipe-line thing anymore! Anywho so my makeup here doesn't exactly anything like MichellePhan's but here are the results. I for one am liking it, I mean it's not too much make up so it looks slightly natural haha.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。