5.13.2008

Bi shin den shin - Senri san

Ahh I'm so jealous of people with the absolutely perfect physical features. This is rather creepy of me but I creep blogs and websites and I can't helpt it. So I was creeping this random persons blog that came up on the search "Hair color" or something on google, and man! I don't think she models but jesus christ she's possibly one of the prettiest person I've ever seen. (Personally I don't cosider on of those Victoria Secret models pretty nor beautiful, no offence. That's just my thought.) Yet again, completely creepy but I just had to post her picture here.



It's so rare for a person to suit short bobs so much. Or glasses. She has such pretty eyes and full lips. And her jaw line has no imperfections. Photoshopped or not, her skin is friggin flawless! What the hell man? Anywho, I completely admire her looks. Here's another one.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。