4.06.2008

Saturday Yesterday

woopdy doop! I realised yesterday I have never ever owned a gaming system like Xbox or nintendo. The closest thing I've had was a Gameboy! Ahaha yes, very old school. Mine was neon pink and chunky. Apperently we never got it because my parents decided that I was gonna get way too addicted and would play all day without "brushing my teeth" or "changing out of my pajamas". Hense, me being really bad at tv games! I suck so bad at the controllers and whatnot. I'll have NO idea what I'm doing. Anywho what brings that topic up is Rock Band. Sabrina has it now (Freshly for few days) and I went yesterday, played on it for 3 hours. And it felt like 2 minutes. Man! Addicting game! I love all of em! Guitar, drums, vocals. Guitar the most but drums are fun just that I suck at it. Vocals I like but I hate how they only have manly rawr man rock bands. Oh and they should have more songs before the 'unlock this that blahblahblah'. Conclusion, Rock Band is addicting and will give you a hunch back, shoulder pain, and aching eyes but is wierdishly fun ahah! Over and out! LOVE, SEA.


0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。