4.07.2008

Blanche

Currently listening to O Green World - Gorillaz!

I made a widdle teeny itsy bitsy pencil holder. I usually only put three pens in there too so I wanted something that takes least space. And I like it! The green ribbons supposed to match my lamp. (You'll be seeing that at the end of this post)



And I just finished painting my bulletin board frame white. It was orange and...I didn't like it >=( And I learnt I really suck at painting haha. I managed without making any huge mess but GAWD how many layers does it take to make orange go away! Gah, I dunno how people paint so well.. Anywho, I need more pictures of me and me buddehs.. well like I only have one right now since I took em all off haha. Hehe nikketh. I like that pic SHE LOOKS ADOWABLE. =) SABRINA we need a new picture.



A new thing going on for me with my room: White. (Oh how unexpected right XP) White light bright sight! I think it makes my room really bright and clean looking. Plus white goes with anything. I was gonna go with grey since that's my favorite color but decided it would look like rainy clouds all over and more of a boxed-in-metal-cage outlook. I'll be kissing my beige wall goodbye soon.. well yeah not kissing but yeah.. ick the color's bad. Looks like foundation splattered on all walls. Ivory. Cover Girl. ICK! My dad said he might help me paint next week. My god I wanted this for such a long time! Excitement! Other then the walls, I like my work space lots right now hehe;



Oh but lastly, I hate my chair and I want this one. $49.00 at Ikea Canada. Eheheh Ikea rules my room yo. And probaply yours too yo. So does made in china labels. Go ahead, check.



1 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

Damn, gurl, you have styleee. ;D
/Jealous of sea's room and interior decorating abilities.
XD
Btw, where the fuck did you disapear to?
You're never online anymore.
And Are you in Heaven yet? (Obviously I dont mean dead, I mean have you moved to Japan)
Sorry if you sent me a letter and I havent mentioned anything. I'm away from home, so havent checked my mail.
Maybe I'll send a post card or something.
OOH btw, I want you to send me music you like, because Im bored of my music (ANY JPOP YOU WANNA SHARE? =D)
Well this comment is getting long and retarded and nothing to do with your post so...
Better end it.
~Auri <3
P.S. What does Ameiro Aozora mean?

● ― Blog Archive。