4.01.2008

Dark Water

I occasionally put library dvds (horror) on request cause my mom hates buying scary films and it creeps her out bahah. Some of them are not that worth buying anyways. =P Anywho, I watched Dark Water today. Jesus why are so much films a remake of an asian horror films.. Lame! Apperently this was originally a short story? Then a movie called "仄暗い水の底から (Honogurai mizu no soko kara)" in 2001? It wan't that bad actually. In my case I wouldn't really call it horror.. not scary at all.. bwahahah I kinda laughed when shit colored water came flying out the toilet... bwahah oh immature toilet humor =P The story was..I guess pretty good. I liked the ending but most parts just made me go ...WTH. Oh btw it's really pretty close to The Ring. Dangerously close. Nawt originalz yo. Xo But whatever, wasn't really waste of time. I'd rate it 7.5/10. Worth seeing for free ahaah.



I don't even know who Jenniffer Connely is though... Well, now I do hah. Here's the trailer. weee. Okay, yeah the trailors not even scary ahah, I expected it to be one of those holy-crap-this-looks-really-good trailer.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。