4.14.2008

Complete!

Everything's back in place, cleaned, and renewed! For once my carpet doesn't have puke stains from my dogs (Yeah, it's gross), things are very matchy-matched in green and white, and organized! I plan to keep it this way for as long as I can. Which really means about 3 weeks.. but SHUSH. >=( All that's left to do now is complete my green chair cover. And it's in progress. Or my mom is on it. Glad I don't have to worry about buying a new chair though because they're so expensive!! D= I mean it's JUST A CHAIR! Not worth fifty bucks. Anywho, here's the outcomes;


I'm not specific about north west south east so...my door side.
With my lovely pictures on my closet thing and my treasured Led Zeppelin poster.


My beside-the-window side. You can bearly see it but my Robot Piggybank is full =)
My guitar..amp..The Beatles poster that I don't exactly like but I put it up there anyways..


My opposite-to-the-door side.


As I've posted before when I made my pencil case; My work space.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。