3.31.2008

White Light! Alcohol alcohol alcohol!

In a guitar mood =D Damn my amp is terrible. Damn beginner stuff. Squire. hah. Though really I probaply don't deserve much better since I AM a biginner =P But still! Crappy since I don't go to my guitar classes in school cause I got out of that school whole, and I can't afford lessons right now. I have a:



Hehe but I put Snoopy stickaz on it. WEE. Oh btw I really dislike those damn hello kitty guitars bahaha. Oh wow. Cute sure but uhm.. cause ya know, I can totally imagine Jimmy Hendrix play mass pro on that.. And jimmy page and whatnot..



lmfao oh wow and it's a Squire too.. I like my simple black and white one =)yessir I'm a simple person. I'm rambling on now. So.. Squires and Strats are okay at first I guess. I mean I never even touched a guitar before when I got mine. So it was pretty dramatically overwhelming haha but now I actually know how to play.. it's pretty shitty. I want:



mm, Ibanez isn't too bad I hear. Yes, second one is a Bass. I really really really wanna try bass! Or drums but hah yeah right I'm not a drummer. So bass. Anything that makes a nntz nntz beat!! (Does the party boy) They sound friggin amazing!! Anywho I think I'll keep my Squire but change my Amp. I thought fenders were good.. Probaply cause it's a beginner pack shit. I love playing White Light by Gorillaz. Learnt it today, damn I like haha! Super easy too. Try =)



"White Light"

White light
White light
White light
Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, white light


e------------------------------------
B------------------------------------
G------------------------------------ x3
D------------------------------------
A------------------------------------
E--8-8-8-8-8-8-8\4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-----

e------------------------------------
B------------------------------------
G------------------------------------
D------------------------------------
A------------------------------------
E---8-8-8-8-8-8-7-7-7-7-6-6-4-4------

Play the above twice the play:

e--------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------
G---0-----------0-----------0------------0---
D---5-----------5-----------5------------5---
A--------------------------------------------
E--------------------------------------------

bridgy bit:1

e-----------------------------
B-----------------------------
G-----------------------------
D-----------------------------
A-----------------------------
E--0~-0~--5-3--0~--0~--5-3--5-

bridgy bit 2

e--------------- e------------
B----7----8----- x3, then B-------12-^-
G------7----7--- G--7~\6/-----
D--------------- D------------
A--------------- A------------
E--------------- E------------

solo bit

e--------------------------------------------------------
B--12^ (slowly bend while plucking)-11-11-10-8---12^-12--
G-------------------------------------------------------- bend 2 end
D--------------------------------------------------------
A--------------------------------------------------------
E--------------------------------------------------------

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。