3.28.2008

Snowing March

Currently listening to "Officially Missing You (Instrumental)" by Tamia =)

SO, why the HELL does it snow in March here?! Holy crap it's cold. I would go out and take photos but haha I hate cold too much and I'm too lazy. I needs more fat cells. 3= (Lol hehe that smiley looks like a mustache man.) Anywho, snow, right. It snowed in March last year too! GLOBAL WAAARMINNNGGG. Or freezing? uhrr.. either way. I want a heater! ALSO I love staring at snow falling down from my window.

falling_snow_trees.gif picture by seaorijade-


I'm really into instrumental music lately. Like, without voices (except backup vocals) I find it better than actual songs bahaha. Example..uhmm Mariah Carey. "We belong together" I like the boom boom heehe. I like her old songs better than new ones too. Anywho dunno if I can qualify karaoke virsions as hip-hop but if it does I guess I actually listen to it now! =0 Nowai!

Now imma go watch Martian Child. Seems cuuuuuuute. CYA. LOVE, SEA!?!

[P3280084.jpg]

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。