1.15.2008

Self Introduction

I guess I should introduce myself detailed-ly since this is my first blog entry (: Alright, I'll start with a Hi my name is Seaori
BUT.
I found a questionnaire for this so I'll let that do the job!
(yes now you have learnt that for one, I am lazy. And two, really like filling out questionnaires.)
COMMENT ME. =D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Indroduce-Yourself Question Survey

Nickname: I go by Sea (so..see-saw, seagull, seaoreo, etc)
How did you get your nickname: I dunno actually! I've had it since grade 4 or 5
Gender: Female
Birthday: 09.12
Zodiac sign: virgo the 'virgin' aha
Blood type: A positive
Location: Canada
Who lives with you: family
Family Members: parents, dogs
Interests: Photography, and making things (beads, scarfs, etc)
Talent: ..I can wiggle my ears?
Something to brag about: living right by starbucks (though I never go buy it there)
Favorite celeb: no one
Music: Led Zeppelin, Jet, Garbage.. mostly alternative or rock
Sports: snowboard
Movie: Man on Fire, 世界の中心で愛を叫ぶ
Book: Darren Shan
Comic: a few. most by Ai Yazawa
Personality you like: relaxed, easy to talk to, humorous at a clever point
Style of clothes: overly fancy or simply sweater+shirt+jeans combination
Do you karaoke: no but I want to!
Work: unemployed
Piercings: none, want ears, labret, navel
Stress reliever: rant
Last word: PETERPAN RHYMES WITH SATAN.

1 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

Heyy sea i seen you left a comment on anna's blog and were just cheacking out your blog

● ― Blog Archive。