1.16.2008

Lame day School day

Wednesday.
WHY IS IT SO COLD LATELY.
my room feels like i should start hanging dead piggies for ham!
(yes peta, i've tried going veg, and it really didn't work)
but jeez its freezing!
glooobaaal waaarrmiiing /runs around in circle, puts self on fire

anyways, lots of homework and not feeling like doing them and feeling bad for Sabrina who pared up with me for a socials project which we just started and is due next class.
And so far I've only done 2 small teeny paragraphs.
I can't work in these conditions! (and theres no information in the damn text book)
ITS SABRINAS BIRTHDAY SOON.
ceeelebrate good times cmon do do do do do, do do do OoOoOo.

Sea might be going to take Japanese school soon =O
I'm fluent yes, but still I kinda wanna meet people and

keep up with japanese so i won't completely forget it.
(I plan to move to Japan when I'm older and work there anyways.

Plus I'm visiting there again this summer for a whole month so should start practicing!)
Apperently it's lame and you don't learn anything

and that the people there are pretty dorkio
but oh well, i'd give it a try. i might start next saturday

OH AND i Had a discovero momento today! D=
and made a vid out of it! its lame but i had fun so WHO CARES.

now how do i add vids on this thing..



oh there we go =D enjoy.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。