1.22.2008

Not One of My Friends Read These But It's All Good

It's super tiring tuesday! >:C /shakes fist

Computer is lagging incredible amounts. I'm getting pretty frustrated with it.
Especially cause I don't know why and I tend to keep my computer with full of empty space and no junk on it.
Argh, damn you, damn you to coast of china, there and back with a baseball bat.

I wonder if theres one day people actually don't talk about hair.
At least once in a day at school someone mentions hair.
(I know I do, and I just noticed I've been babbling on about hair alot lately)
Holyshit everyone's dying their hair dark brown, where'd all the blondes go!! I can even say I miss them!
Currently I'm very sick of my lightening blue-green hair since it's getting way too 'vibrant' and it no longer suits me.
Oh and I got this dirty look from some random other person with green hair.
I didn't mean it to be green I swear! I was only going for the navy!
I think what I'll do is keep streaks of green and dye the rest black.
(since this whole dye your hair dark thing is flaming up lately)(oh and unnatural color thing too)

Spring is coming and I can feel it! C:
I just realised how much I love spring hehe it's quite refreshening. bah I can't spell that.
But then I also keep realising that's one step closer to exams and a harsh report card telling me to re-do this grade.
I'm fucked, I'm already supposed to be one grade up right now.

I got me a new sketchbook and now I'm going to start drawing Ariel (:

2 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

hmmm I used to read them..not that that's scary.

Anonymous said...

Lol. Hair.
heh heh Heh
-Anna

● ― Blog Archive。