1.19.2008

Mermaid

WEEEE. currently listening to: Babe I'm gonna leave you - Led Zeppelin



I'm currently going through an odd phase where I'm obsessed with mermaids.
and sea creatures.
I miss my hermit crabs and turtles very much =C
Anyhoo, I'm also kind of obsessed with 'Disney Princesses' for some reason ahah
well not really obsessed but I really want to draw them.
man, i love disney!
Especially little mermaid (oh my.. the two put together.. disney and mermaid..)

Today is Sabrina's biiirthdaaay =D
skip around the room ,skip around the room, won't stop singin till you skip around the room!
I was gonna sing for her or dedicate a photo to her but my photo/singing motivation is gone gone gone
The idea came to me when I had my little lame modelling session baha

Mermaid-ish. Dead mermaid-ish.


Photobucket

dead fish.


Photobucket


rotten fish.


Photobucket


would you.


Photobucket


KILL TO.



BREATHE?

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。