10.09.2008

Shopping Adventures

I went shopping with a friend today, to an extremely asian-like city in our area. Fun fun fun, except cold cold cold. I can't belive how much the tempreture dropped within a week or so... it's insane, like we just really skipped by fall and went straight into winter. Anyways. What'a amazing was I ended up getting more stuff than my friend, because I seriously never get much from shopping. YAY!


This was actually from a while ago.. Oh well.


Hiya.


Sansa.


Oreo + Olive.


Olive.


Olive. Yeah, no her real name is not Olive though, it's anna. I give ppl wierd names.


O hot.


She suits blonde.. just a bit too... diva.. LOL


Hmmh.6

I could watch this forever.

Funked lights.


Sunset.


Jewels.


Mirror.


Lights! Music! Water!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。