10.13.2008

Come Halloween

I've decided on what I'll be for Halloween once and for all. Actually, I've changed my mind about 3 times so technically I can't really assure that this will definatly be what I'll be.. but anywho, it started off with me wanting to be Duela Dents, 'joker's daughter' in the comics, then I wanted to be some funked up robotto child sort of thing but I'm too lazy to make anything now so now I've decided I wanna be a widdo widdo kid. With lollipops and all. Yeep. I'm excited hehe. My best friend's being a french man. What a combo it would be... a little kid and a french man.. eah kinda creepy lmfao.




Speaking of kids, and costumes, I swear if I see some 5 year old wearing this I would probaply run the other way.. The second one.. frightens me the most and the last one.. Prisoner of Love? Oooh dear.


0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。