9.12.2008

Sweet Sixteen

Tee-hee-hee, though really I might've mentioned this before but age of 13-18 doesn't mean much to me. Maybe 17. Anywho. Like any other normal day just like I want it to be, sunny and noice :) I might take a nice long birthday bath later with bath bombs and whatnot. ALSO I guess I never really posted pictures of my gifts, even though I described them pon the post of the beach par. Tada!


Aldo aviators from Nicoline less than three.


Aroma sticks from Lee.


Headband from Nicoline again, sorry for terrible edit.


Yoshi figure from Alex!


Jack Skellington THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK! From Alex again.

3 [comments]:

Adria said...

HAHA! Happy B-day!

Anonymous said...

あれ、誕生日?!
おめでとう!(^^)!
16歳なんだネ★★

SaoriJade said...

Thank you Ardia! :D

アリガト☆
やっと16だよー(^.^*)

● ― Blog Archive。