9.27.2008

Katamari Damacy


Bahahah I gots it! I gots it I gots it I gots it! (Katamari Damacy PS 2 Game) I got my fasha to buy it on Ebay for ten bucks and it just came last night. Neheheh, it's an pretty damn asian invasion game where this king accidentally destroys all stars and his son, the little green thing, goes to earth and gathers stuff with this sticky ball thing, send it back, then make a star out of it.




So far I've achieved cake star and game start star. Wow, I can't believe how nerdy I just sounded for the last few sentences. Anywho. It's pretty awesome when you get used to the controls and neheheh! One thing though, I swear I smelled weed when I opened the case.. doesn't hit me too much as a surprise though lmfao. It's a trippy game.








0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。