9.19.2008

Chamomile

I got me a chamomile tea bags :D Come to think of it, I've never had it or I havn't had it in a really long time. I just brewed a cup and it's reaaaally gooood. I got a Celestial Seasonings Chamomile tea. 20 tea bags per box.



Cool, I did a mini-search on it and I didn't know..

    "Possible benefits of chamomile:

    1. May help regulate menstrual periods.

    2. May be good for the kidneys.

    3. May be good for spleen health.

    4. May help alleviate symptoms of the common cold.

    5. May promote relaxation and relieve stress.

    6. May help induce sleep.

    7. May calm nervous stomach and improve digestion.

    8. May soothe skin irritations, including sunburn, heat rash and hemorrhoids.

    9. May relieve toothache.

    10. May improve bronchitis.

    11. May help with bladder troubles.

    12. May help to expel worms and other parasites.

    13. May improve liver function and relieve jaundice.

    14. May be used as a poultice for swelling and pain.

    15. May help prevent gangrene.

    16. May relieve back pain.

    17. May improve rheumatism. "

I got them for reason number 14. :)

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。