8.09.2008

Random photo-walk

Had a lunch date with my friend yesteday. Hurrah for grocery store sushis and energy drinks! Then we had pretty much nothing to do since we live in a boring little town.. we decided we'll go to her house and play some Rack Band and we also ended up going on a photo walk with her Canon Rebel. Some of the pictures are my crappy canon digital (not slr) but most are Nikky's slr. There's more, I just need to receive them from her sometime.






I'm advertising Arizona Fruit Punch.






Edited by N


Edited by N


I took, Nikky editted.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've received more and edited them.




Mid Action




HAHAHA I HAD TO.



A little cliche but I like this.



1 [comments]:

Adria said...

Nice pics. You two are so pretty!

● ― Blog Archive。