7.31.2008

Arrived

Hey fellas have you heard the news! You know that Sea is back in town! I've arrived to Canada safely in one piece (weaked out small piece because I didnt touch my food at all on the plane) yesterday around 10 in the morning. The flight took about 7 hours and 55 minutes which really is pretty damn good. I got a little sick at the end ish due to no food and terrible air. And lack of sleep I guess. I stayed in the house first day, slept at 7pm, and here I am at 5:30am being all "oh hey good morning, I've been up since 2:30am." Surprisingly at the airport, the immigration was probaply the easiest thing ever. Surprisingly. Aywho. I'm stauing at my dad's place here. I miss my dogs and le mother vair much already =[ Hmm.. havn't planned what to do today. Probaply just stay around the house/walk around town just because or something. Currently watching Lupin the third (). DO NOT DISTURB. Lol, I'll write again later. CYA.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。