12.01.2009

Twilight Time

Not really a winter-like thing to do, maybe more Summer or Fall,
but went to the park/beach today to take pictures with my boyfriend.
I'm just adjusting to my new camera, there's bits different from my old one.
(Pentax IstD to Pentax K-m)
But I think I forgot how much I appreciated taking pictures, even if I'm as amateur on photography as can be and my shots are barely decent...

It's just a hobby that I was starting to lose, but will start again.
It brings back a certain old lost care towards passion.


Silhouette.





Wanting to do more edits on this.


Gawsh, I just love the colors.


Certain comfort in this one.


A bit before it got darker.


Signs signs signs.


Dramatic back shot? Hahah.


It's a pretty park.


Jet cloud.


Feels like winter's soon.


Green eyes.


Worn down shoes.


My boy ♥ (:


Not sure why, but this is cute.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。