9.19.2009

Paint Yourself

Went to the grade 8 orientation today as a volunteer for my art class!!! We were the face painting group: Paint Yourself! :] I ACTUALLY HAD LOTS OF FUN. Lacked food but it was such a nice weather and all :D


sarah ;P


So technically the grade 8s get grouped up and they go to different stations. For our station, they face paint each other, and it's a contest so the teacher and the volunteers (us) vote for the people who has their faces done :D (Everyone gets candy in the end though.)


Working away :)


Volunteers get to have fun too :D


Meet the judge.


We have a pre awesome teacher.


She would. Hcore.


Our school mascot: Sun Devil.


My favorite group :3


Sarah!


GJ kid.


Nicoline.


Mr Mc-D smurf stache-ing.


Personally really liked this one too =)


I drew Nikky her stache xD


Biker chicks?


I wuz a bunneh :3


WE R KOOL.


Party up =D


Me and Sarah.


SHH DON'T SAY A WORD lmfao


The bunny and the stache man.


Hehee.


BUNNEH.


And ofcourse, necessary cam-whore time.


My other eye.


So yeah. I SRSLY LOVE MY DRAW/PAINT CLASS.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。