9.02.2009

Explorations

Me and Sabrina decided to explore this one side of town we've never really gone today. Turns out there's a lot of pretty places. (Parks, beach, woods.) And I decided to pictures, seeing I haven't done that in a while!


(P.S: I absolutely hate how slow resizing updates are on Photobucket right now. If these pictures are still huge, come back later for actual smaller sizes, thanks/sorry! =__=)


Reminds me of Alice, Through The Looking Glass.


Such a perfect day.


Not sure what I was trying to do there tbh xD


Up, up.


We also went arcading, and had a really good time =3 ! And on the side note, the sun goes down real fast now that September's hit. Crazy. The sunset was real pretty when we were walking though.



Anyways, I think I'm gonna go arcading again tomorrow and I'll try to take pictures =) ! Cyuh for now, and much love!



1 [comments]:

.{a}...❤ said...

those are gorgeous pictures ^-^

● ― Blog Archive。