9.22.2009

Dream in Red

Had a slack day, my day 2's only consist of English class on second block so. That's pretty awesome. Swine seems to still be going around rapidly x( I applaud those who haven't gotten sick at all yet. Intense immune system!



That's Clinton's doodle, I think I'm dying my hair tonight and apparently that's what it'll look like bahah. (I'm doing red) It'll either be pretty dark or it'll show up like insane I might regret it. But whatever lol. And that thing, is his attempt in writing Japanese. OTHERWISE I THOUGHT IT WAS A CUTE DOODLE. I have a weak spot for cartoon-ynesses.



Here's another news; I made a new YouTube channel. But it'll remain unannounced because I want it ... publicly private. Bwahah. I don't have the confidence to advertise it yet so. We'll see in the future :P (If you happen to find it, CONGRATS [;)

1 [comments]:

Animal_Freak said...

heyy sea that upside down pic is real cool... sorry bout not posting for like a month im adding some stuff soon =D

● ― Blog Archive。