9.27.2009

Belated Gifts

I got some of my birthday gifts this week. Belated but AMAZING. I am SO happy!! Riley got me a robot shirt, the BEST robot shirt of all; glow in the dark "Robots Only Come Out At Night" shirt from Threadless. It's SO awesome. Aahaha I was so excited hehe!! TY SO MUCH! 8)



I also got my grandma's gifts yesterday as well. Package from Tokyo ftw. I requested some accessories and she added some make up stuff as well! They're all really good :3


Eyebrow powder, blush, and eyeshadow. Really nice color.


Mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss.


Flower pin thing. Purdy.


Big red ribbon hair band!


I got a white one too.


Hehe butterfly ring. A bit LG but 'sallgood!


Woot. Yeah, my hair looks pre purple. Gonna dye back to dark brown probs.

1 [comments]:

Adria said...

That robot shirt is freakin' awsome!!

● ― Blog Archive。