7.14.2009

Nicoline Hangout

I hung out with Nikky today! I haven't seen her since pedicures!! Crazy. We just chilled at parks and my house. Pictures, pigging out a bit on chips and coffee ice cream, and it was overall an funtime awesome day :] Warning, there are a LOT of photos.


Helloo!


Flip that hair!


Rawr.


Formal?


Vintage girl


The heavens are shining.


Lovely.


Kabam.


Nikky with my shades LOL.


I like this shot.


Chyeah.


I hate my bangs lol.


SILLY.


Wink.


BAM.


Cutes? xD


Fierce!


qtpi.


Two!


Our expressions match well.


Sexy cute attempt.


Zzz..


Gorg.


LUFF YOO.


Aw bambi!


Bambi you whore.


So pretty.


ATTACK!!


:]


ATTITUDE?


Bambi has a cute back.


Cellphone pfft.


I disturb her phone calls.


Pretty girlie. Goddamn.


Hrm hrm.


From here it's gonna be web camera pictures. Warning, they may typically all look the same as most web cam pics usually do xD We just like being silly =3


Loove.


I have the scariest face.


Bwahh!


Cheers, ol' chap.


Scary children.


Knock knock.


Yay alien kisses.


Pandas?


Negative horror!


Nicoline bathing. LOL. Me.


Cotton candy


I wish I had pink/red hair.


Lovie!

1 [comments]:

Adria said...

I love the black n' white one. Soo cool!

● ― Blog Archive。