6.27.2009

Down Again

Dammit, I'm having a screwed up month. I'm down in recovery mode AGAIN. Long story short, I had surgery (twice, kinda) stayed in the hospital for one night and day ish, and now I'm home recovering and resting up. GAH, last week strep and now this! But yeah it's been overall an odd month for me. Hope I can recover and re-start my Summer soon. So. I doubt I'll be updating for a tad. Need rest Dx


lolol, again.

5 [comments]:

Adria said...

Awww! Hope you feel better.

SaoriJade said...

Shanksyouuu Adriaaa!

Jacksam4eva said...

Awww poor you! Hope you're okay and feel better soon! ;)

Liz Marcuz said...

Opps.. I've always hated hospitals.
I would never let myself be confine to the Hospital cos it feels like Oh my Gosh...
So that's the reason why I am taking care of my health to avoid it.

SaoriJade said...

thejacksam4evachronics >> Thanks!! I appreciate it :D

Liz Marcus >> Damn yeah, it was the first time being in a hospital in like 9 years.
It was an extremely unexpected accident that happened and I didn't see it coming :x
It truuuuuely sucks! ><

● ― Blog Archive。