5.21.2009

Visitors Thursday

I had Scott over in the morning/afternoon up till like 2:00pm then Sabrina later in the day today =3 It was a fun chill time. My mom met Scott for the first time today and they spoke in Japanese a bit and my mom was so impressed hahah. It was funneh. And confusing cause I never speak Japanese with both my friends and mom at the same time =0 I'll have to get used to that!


LOOL him playing on my webcam xD
Isn't he a sexy cat.


And for the random factor.. toys! 8 bit awesomeness, dolls kinda, and hello kitty yayayay. Oh the innocence :] But yeah, random finds on the internet. Lets start with the 8 bit awesomeness.


Mario usb mouses! (mi..ces..?)
They're actually really awesome, though I don't really see how it works xD


I don't wear watches but I'd want this just to HAVE it.
I love the simpleness of it.


Okay, when I said innocent I was kind of lying because this one's not too.. innocent. There's a deviantart where someone turns a cute figure toy into zombie toys and they're actually really well made. Unfortunately, I lost the link to their deviant so I can't really credit them atm but they ARE awesome. Check it out.


Dorothy and Toto.


Tennis princess.


Doll... actually cute on the evil one.


Hello kitty LOL 'STFU'.



That's it for now! CYA!

1 [comments]:

Adria said...

Awesome. Hello Kitty, lol!

● ― Blog Archive。