5.26.2009

Energy Tuesday

Me and Sabrina hung out after school, and kinda went crazy on Energy things. We had Monster energy drinks (and a crappy cheap one that actually tasted good. But was probably pointless on the energy bit.) Energy gums, and energy candy. We got energy shots too but didn't take them cause we were pretty sure it would be a bad idea xD That stuff is scary!! Anyways, a few pictures.


I think I'm starting to develop a thing with putting flowers in my hair :]


Wierd face me, flower child Sab.


Ahah cam whore.


My hair looks really short XP


2 [comments]:

.{a}...❤ said...

i like ur haircut! i wanted it be4, but the decision went after trying to find pics on the net was difficult~~~

SaoriJade said...

Thanks, though I REALLY need a haircut atm, and luckily I'm gonna tomorrow.
So much hair x_x

and I know what you mean xD
I could get lost in one of those online hair gallery things for HOURS.

● ― Blog Archive。