4.24.2009

Van Night

Guess what.. We.. Didn't.. Get.. To.. See.. Tokyo! D': They wouldn't let us in ><>:] We had fun anyways too, it was me, Sabrina, and Scott :] Sx3 woo hoo hahah. We cam-whored while waiting for a ride, so FINALLY SOME EXCITING POST!


The one slightly artsy photo we took.


What a great pair xD


If the glasses were smaller.. JOHN LENNON OMG.


Scott looking flyy in the bus with Sab's shades :D


I look a tad crazy but I like this picta :3


Lots love ther hehe.


Mmm starbucks. Scotty laikes. I like this pic with all the lights hehe.


Good trio picture!


Ogres? Ogres!!


b(゜∀゜)d


Vancouveer.


Again, scott lookin flyy x)


Aaaand again. ROFL.


I can't express how much I love this photo. ♥


Heheh.


GAWEE σ(●>U<●)


A prezzie from Scott!
"Garnet: A powerful amulet to create a bond between friends and lovers"
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


and he got me another little thing, it's so pretty in the light.


Lastly, a random Sea picture I took before I left lol.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。