4.18.2009

Color and Cut

A typical Sea blog post about hair :D *yay* So I have a bit of blue dye left and I'm going to keep re-dying it my streaks till it's gone. And then guess what! I'm going back to basics, and dying my hair my natural hair color: black.



I plan to use this; Clairol Nice n' Easy Perfect 10 Black


I'm also planning to get a haircut after dying it black, and I finally found a hairstyle I wanna get. (I swear it took like a whole entire day of googling.)



I dunno why her lip turned out blue.. but yeah.


And ALSO guess what. I actually have another plan for my hair dye muahaha. Sometime after Summer I'm devoted to dye my hair red because that's literally the only color I havn't been. (Besides pink, orange, etc. but still.)



I plan to use this; Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Vibrant Deep Red


Lastly, Sea's confession time! I love long hair and braids and whatnot. I guess it's kinda hiphop style as much as I'd hate to label HAIR.. But yeah appearently in Japan it's called B-kei and I found a bunch on an online hair gallery and ohh my god hahah I LOVE THEM. AND ONE DAY I WILL DO MY HAIR LIKE IT. ONEEDAY.



They appearently used 120 extensions for this.. artificial, but WICKED.



4 [comments]:

.{a}...❤ said...

wow! that hair roks!
what website was it?
& i want to dye my hair so badly!!!

SaoriJade said...

Uhmm the website is japanese but the link iss..
http://hairstyle.beauty.hotpepper.jp/

Ahah, I dye my hair too much
my hair's pretty intensly damaged x_x
But oh well, IT'S JUST TOO FUN!!!

Kris said...

Hey bum,

Sorry we haven't talked in a while!

I hope you feel better soon <3 :)
Sleep more!

SaoriJade said...

クリスちゃん ♥ !!
You should comment more often :3

Thankyoou lovee <3
Ahah I like how you said that
right as I woke up from suffocating x_x
Now I can't go back to sleep... *sob*
/dies

● ― Blog Archive。